Martial Arts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 135 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:25 am
Latest topics
» Take care.....
Non Martial Arts..rant at the News I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:47 pm by Merlyn

» A Days training...
Non Martial Arts..rant at the News I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:44 pm by Merlyn

» News on sword ban
Non Martial Arts..rant at the News I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:41 pm by Merlyn

» Facebook
Non Martial Arts..rant at the News I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:37 pm by Merlyn

» Welcome Phyllocrania84
Non Martial Arts..rant at the News I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:00 am by Merlyn

» olympics
Non Martial Arts..rant at the News I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:41 am by jediwarrior

» welcome liam spowage
Non Martial Arts..rant at the News I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:42 pm by matt.k.f.s

» Welcome mark stephens
Non Martial Arts..rant at the News I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:58 pm by Merlyn

» Bujinkan Seminar- South Wales
Non Martial Arts..rant at the News I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:48 pm by jediwarrior

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Non Martial Arts..rant at the News

Go down

Non Martial Arts..rant at the News Empty Non Martial Arts..rant at the News

Post by Merlyn Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:15 am

Soz all...I need a vent for my fury LOL

Is the world going crazy? Where are peoples feet? Certainly they are not on the same planet I am on !!!!

I am sitting here lisening to the radio.

News......A woman has been jailed for 4 years because she hit a cyclist while sending a text message while driving.

I agrre this is a terrible thing to happen. The sister of the cyclist says this is an important lesson for drivers to learn....

Then they say that the cyclist jumped a red light and was hit by the car.....hmmmmmmmm

So is texting while driving more important then people passing through red lights? Forgive me, but I seem to remember that a red light means STOP.

So who is at fault here? The idiot driver who was sending a ext message or the moron cyclist who felt that red lights don;t apply to him?

He rode through a red light and got his just deserts if you ask me. He could have got hit whether or not teh driver was texting...shshhh Mad

Next segement sent me through the roof........................

Some dickhead who wants to make a name for himself has critisised local government for contributing to it;s employees company pension scheme. He said that why should the tax payer contribute to a council workers pension scheme. Council workers as an unfair perk..............

What about SHELL? They have a company scheme and contribute for it;s members and we pay for that one at teh pumps! What about CADBURY'S? They have a company scheme and we pay for that with every bar of chocolate we eat.

I tell you...we're going to Hell in a handbasket !

I wish I'd never lived to see the days we are having today Sad
Merlyn
Merlyn
Modertator
Modertator

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down