Martial Arts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 135 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:25 am
Latest topics
» Take care.....
Can Slapping and other party games I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:47 pm by Merlyn

» A Days training...
Can Slapping and other party games I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:44 pm by Merlyn

» News on sword ban
Can Slapping and other party games I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:41 pm by Merlyn

» Facebook
Can Slapping and other party games I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:37 pm by Merlyn

» Welcome Phyllocrania84
Can Slapping and other party games I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:00 am by Merlyn

» olympics
Can Slapping and other party games I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:41 am by jediwarrior

» welcome liam spowage
Can Slapping and other party games I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:42 pm by matt.k.f.s

» Welcome mark stephens
Can Slapping and other party games I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:58 pm by Merlyn

» Bujinkan Seminar- South Wales
Can Slapping and other party games I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:48 pm by jediwarrior

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Can Slapping and other party games

4 posters

Go down

Can Slapping and other party games Empty Can Slapping and other party games

Post by Prof. Akers Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:21 pm

Try this, get a can of beer, drink it then see how flat you can slap the can - one strike only and it must be a slap - not a hammer-fist.
Next game, kneel on the floor with your knees about 1 shoulder width apart - no more!
Hold a cork in one hand, put the elbow of that hand against you knee and place the cork on the floor, put both hands behind your back and bend over and pick the cork up with your teeth.
THINGS I DISCOVERED AT MY 60th PARTY AT THE DOJO
Don't try slapping the can against your head - even more so if drunk - the round bruise lasts for days.
Don't play the cork game with a hernia.
Don't attempt to still open your beer bottle with your teeth,likewise crushing hazelnuts with them - you're too old.
Don't try to hold a coconut nut in one hand and smash it with the other or use your head certainly not when bruised with can.
Don't try to smash a re-breakable board with straight fingers, one of the begginer ones yes and black belt one, NO. It means you type with your left hand for days.
Don't wrestle a young female black belt just because she draws on your head with a white board marker pen - certainly when drunk and dizzy from can slapping and head and then she head butts the bruise/s, also hernias are not fun when she slaps them and then proceeds to beat you up.
Prof. Akers
Prof. Akers

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Can Slapping and other party games Empty Re: Can Slapping and other party games

Post by jediwarrior Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:43 am

i`ll have ago next time sounds fun Very Happy

jediwarrior
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://martialarts.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by matt.k.f.s Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:54 am

sounds like a cracking party mate .
we used to have pain nights .
at one we got a electric muscle toner , the shite ones with the pads.
then supercharge it to 72v
they are 12v
then stick the pads over your body then wack it up and let it go.
it's amazing what noises come out of your mouth.

cheers
matt

matt.k.f.s
Modertator
Modertator

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. Akers Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:50 pm

I've got one of those - have to try it on the brain dead ones, of which I have several, one in particular is very strange.
I partnered him up with a female prison officer one night (we have a prison nearby) and all we heard all night was "Jamie get of me tits," then a pause then a huge WHACK as she slapped him.
Yep, definitely, Jamie's the one.
Prof. Akers
Prof. Akers

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by matt.k.f.s Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:58 pm

we converted a 72v charger and used it as the power supply , lasted for a few weeks , great fun lol.

cheers
matt

matt.k.f.s
Modertator
Modertator

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlyn Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:34 pm

I prefer 'Spooning'

Start the discussion off with a talk about how the body generates power through movement.

You kneel and have a student stand behind you with a spoon in his mouth. Tell him to strike you with the spoon using his body only. When he hits you, roll on the floor claiming how powerful the strike was.

Get the student to kneel, but see you put the spoon in your mouth. Stand behind him, remove teh spoon and with all your strength smack him across the head witht he spoon, quickly reinserting it into your mouth.

Let him look around in wonder !!!

Plan this out carefully and you can hide ladles, large cooking spoons on your person to use as 'weapons' :-)

TRry and tell people not to laugh to much as it gives teh game away :-)
Merlyn
Merlyn
Modertator
Modertator

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: